We are proud of our diversity and have great people from all over the world working at Accordo. We want you to experience the utmost support and satisfaction when you work at Accordo.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Accordo:
- A supportive culture
- Ongoing professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
- A network of capable and engaged colleagues striving for excellence and success
- Wellness initiatives
- Employee assistance / support program
When you see an opening that matches your profile, upload your resume and cover letter where indicated. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your application is complete and submitted.
Our HR team works with hiring managers that will assess candidates carefully for each opening. For some positions in the Contact Centre and Analytics, you will be required to complete a pre-employment aptitude assessment. Once your application is selected, a member of our team will contact you to arrange one or more interviews. Please be prepared to offer examples of how your skills and experiences can be applied to this position.
If you are identified as the successful candidate, you will receive an offer letter and Individual Employment Agreement (IEA) from our HR team. These two documents will explain the terms and conditions of the position, how much time you have to respond, and how to accept or decline the offer.
View current job opportunities below
Business Unit: Service Delivery Team
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
The Content Writer is responsible for copy writing and content creation to enable the delivery of high quality collateral and communication to both internal and external Accordo customers. This includes the documentation and management of internal content registers.
The Content Writer will develop, proof, edit, and publish multi-lingual materials for a global audience, working closely with external translation providers and external customer contacts.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Accordo’s content and digital assets, from content idea generation, proofing, editing and publication
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of content on social media platforms, and appropriate forums
- Report into the Service Delivery Team to ensure alignment with overall delivery strategy and business goals
- Create, edit, proof-read, post and update content
- Stay on top of what type of content competitors are publishing and what is trending in the industry
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Management, editing and publication of customer facing templates and documents across all available languages (working with translation vendors) for internal and external facing customers
- Version control of all master materials (templates, documents and issue date and variations register)
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure consistency of content and presentation
- User Acceptance Testing – where MAC’s are deployed that may have impacts on inhouse applications complete full testing prior to roll out. Interaction with Technical Support and key users applies
- Document management application – Responsible for facilitation and management of content uploaded to internal tools. Includes customer facing licensing flags (consultant flags), templates, documents, consultant signatures, engagement logs and other material as directed
- Management and coordination of translations required to deliver multilingual content of company-wide material. Includes, but is not limited to, the customer-facing material
- Develop a content strategy and editorial calendar that is aligned with short-term and long-term KPIs
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to plan, develop, and curate engaging content including articles, blogs, whitepapers, case studies and videos; always ensuring brand consistency
- Optimise content for Service Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Monitor and analyse content consumption data and metrics
- Manage content distribution to online and social media channels
- Monitor and moderate IT forums and other communities for brand mentions, and understand customer sentiments and competitor trends
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Highly experienced in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident working with documentation in multiple languages
- Exemplary verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to clearly articulate the implementation of new processes to an internal and external audience
- Proven work experience in content and digital marketing
- Digitally savvy with demonstrated understanding of SEO, keyword research, web traffic metrics and social media platforms
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience with tools of the trade such as Google Alerts, Hootsuite, Buffer or other social media scheduling and monitoring tools
- Excellent writing skills in English and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach
Please note for this position you need to be a NZ Residence visa holder or a NZ Citizen.
Accordo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.