We are proud of our diversity and have great people from all over the world working at Accordo. We want you to experience the utmost support and satisfaction when you work at Accordo.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Accordo:
- A supportive culture
- Ongoing professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
- A network of capable and engaged colleagues striving for excellence and success
- Wellness initiatives
- Employee assistance / support program
When you see an opening that matches your profile, upload your resume and cover letter where indicated. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your application is complete and submitted.
Our HR team works with hiring managers that will assess candidates carefully for each opening. For some positions in the Contact Centre and Analytics, you will be required to complete a pre-employment aptitude assessment. Once your application is selected, a member of our team will contact you to arrange one or more interviews. Please be prepared to offer examples of how your skills and experiences can be applied to this position.
If you are identified as the successful candidate, you will receive an offer letter and Individual Employment Agreement (IEA) from our HR team. These two documents will explain the terms and conditions of the position, how much time you have to respond, and how to accept or decline the offer.
View current job opportunities below
Business Unit: Product Group
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
The ideal candidate should be excited by the prospect of working collaboratively with others and utilising modern technologies to achieve excellence, whilst also sharing ideas. You will have experience working in agile teams, with developers and QA engineers.
Windows laptop or MacBook Pro – your choice!
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Work with the squad to break down stories in to manageable tasks
- Provide accurate story point estimates
- Develop tasks to a high quality and see them through to a finished state within a sprint
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- Provide mentoring for junior members of the squad
- Innovate and share ideas
- Knowledge of the following technologies / techniques – ES6, React JS (+ redux) or similar, Node JS, Mocha-Chai testing, webpack, functional programming, serverless
- Unit testing
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Up to date with the latest techniques and technologies
- Able to work with large amounts of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to work largely unsupervised
- Organised and methodical
- Team player with a willingness to assist others where possible
- Ability to help develop a positive team culture, which sees customer services as key
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Some .Net or Java back-end experience would be beneficial
If this sounds like you, please submit your application details with a tailored cover letter a copy of your CV.
You MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand in order to be considered for this position.
Accordo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.